Martha Stewart's Vegetables
by Martha Stewart
An essential resource for every cook
In this beautiful book, Martha Stewart—one of America’s best-known cooks, gardeners, and all-around vegetable lovers—provides home cooks with an indispensable resource for selecting, storing, preparing, and cooking from the garden and the market. The 150 recipes, many of which are vegetarian, highlight the flavors and textures of everyday favorites and uncommon varieties alike. The recipes include:
• Roasted Carrots and Red Quinoa with Miso Dressing
• Swiss Chard Lasagna
• Endive and Fennel Salad with Pomegranate Seeds
• Asparagus and Watercress Pizza
• Smoky Brussels Sprouts Gratin
• Spiced Parsnip Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
Martha Stewart’s Vegetables makes eating your greens (and reds and yellows and oranges) more delicious than ever.
Rights reserved by their respective owners.