Sailor Moon 3
by Naoko Takeuchi
Tuxedo Mask gone bad?! As more of her closest allies fall under the power of the evil Queen Beryl, Usagi comes closer to discovering the truth behind her past. The stage is set for an all-out battle for the fate of Earth between the Sailor Guardians and the forces of evil. But when the dust settles, a little girl calling herself “Usagi” falls from the sky and right into the arms of Mamoru. What is her connection to Sailor Moon and why does she want the Legendary Silver Crystal?
This new edition of Sailor Moon features:
– An entirely new, incredibly accurate translation!
– Japanese-style, right-to-left reading!
– New cover art never before seen in the U.S.!
– The original Japanese character names!
– Detailed translation notes!
Rights reserved by their respective owners.